Commission appoints five new Commissioners
The Commission for a Sustainable London 2012 is very pleased to announce the appointment of five new Commissioners:
- Meredith Alexander, Head of Trade and Corporates at ActionAid and Chair of the Trade Justice Movement.
- Sarah Cameron, experienced programme director and consultant specialising in environmental sustainability.
- Julie Greer, town planner and urban designer, former principal design advisor for the ODA, who has previously worked on the Olympic Park Legacy Masterplan Framework.
- Melba Palhazy, Foyer Programmes Manager at East Potential, part of the East Thames Group.
- Dr Eleni Theodoraki, Reader in Festival and Event Management at Napier University Business School, who has also worked for the London 2012 Olympic Games Bid Committee and Athens 2004 Olympic Games Organising Committee.
The new appointees join the existing nine Commissioners who were appointed in 2007. For details of all Commissioners, please see www.cslondon.org.